TIMS is an innovative web-based application designed to provide easy access to reliable, up-to-date data on key tobacco control indicators.
To learn more about TIMS, go straight to the TIMS data portal, check out the HELP for new users section or the FAQs.
- Search hundreds of key indicators organized under familiar tobacco control topics - current smoking, exposure to SHS at work, attitudes toward the tobacco industry and more
- Customize your results by population of interest or level of geography - age, sex, education, occupation, or income; national, Ontario, health region, or TCAN
- Select data from key national and provincial sources - CTUMS, CCHS, YSS, Census of Canada, or CAMH Monitor
- Choose multiple display options - tables, bar and line graphs, or maps
- Use results for reports and presentations - print or download your findings using the TIMS toolbar